Tuesday, June 24, 2008

First Official Infant Session a Success!

This past Saturday, the 21st, marked my first official infant photo shoot and man was it fun! Baby Emily and her parents were such fantastic people to work with and the camera just loved them!

Here's what Meghan, Emily's mom, had to say about the shoot: "Maria came to our house to take some pictures of our 3-month-old baby girl. I could not be more happy about the final pictures! Maria was very patient with a sleepy baby girl, and tried many different poses that I did not even think of! I have received several compliments on the quality and 'cuteness' of the pictures."

The following are just a few of my favorites. Thank you Meghan, Mike and Emily for welcoming me into your home to help you document this special time in your lives. ~Maria


























No comments: