Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Successful Head and Body Swap

I had never done it, so I wasn't sure if this was going to work, but I definitely pulled it off! Big brother Aiden looks better in the first picture, while baby brother Zachary was captured at the perfect time in the second picture. I wished they had both been looking at the same time... so, voila! I faked it. Using a wide variety of tools in Photoshop, I was able to swap baby Zach in his entirety to make it look like I snapped the perfect (almost) shot of the brothers. Could we have a smile, Aiden? Luckily, I was shooting in continuous mode and didn't have to worry much about the backgrounds matching up, though it needed a little grooming, too. Fun!










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did a great job, I imagine that Andrea is thrilled with the photo. Love, Mom

Maria Sabala said...

Thanks, Mom! :)