Thursday, January 15, 2009

Calling Expectant Moms!

Are you or someone you know expecting a baby soon? I will soon be launching my new photography website and need to do a few maternity portrait sessions to help round out my portfolio in time for the launch.

Here's the deal: FREE one-hour maternity portrait session, complete with free disc of proofs, as usual, PLUS 50% off a one-hour newborn session when your bundle arrives! Please feel free to donate a few bucks to me for travel expenses, postage and supplies (for your CD of proofs that will be mailed to you). Please pass the word to anyone you know who is expecting! I'd like to book and complete 3 sessions in the next month (by February 15th). Also, I would prefer if you live no more than 20 miles from Olmsted Falls, OH. Contact me if you have questions. MariaGSabala@yahoo.com.

The pictures from your session will be featured on my new website and this blog, of course. They may also be used later for other promotional purposes.

No comments: