Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Maria Sabala Photography Official Site Launch

It's finally here! www.MariaSabalaPhotography.com has officially launched!

I would like to thank all of my fantastic clients for your support, especially Meghan and Mike, who were my very first clients! Thank you guys so much for believing in me from the start and for your continued support. Also I would like to thank my biggest fan, my mom, for being my cheerleader, regularly leaving comments on my blog and Facebook, and for being my photography buddy. It's so much fun to share this love for photography with you. Most of all, I want to thank my amazing husband, Ethan Sabala, who created this site from the ground up. I am so proud of my new website and I have only you to thank for it. You are so talented.

So go take a look everyone! www.MariaSabalaPhotography.com

After you check out the galleries, see the pricing tab for details about my special site-launch promotion!

Thanks everyone!
Maria

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You and Ethan have done a fantastic job! I had so much fun looking at it all and smiling at the beautiful faces (and feet)...Mom

The Spurlock's said...

Breath-taking website... You and Ethan should both be so proud! I am in awe of your courage to make a dream a reality and I love looking through all of the gallery pictures! Can't wait to see you!