Thursday, June 4, 2009

Now Where Did I Leave Off?

Wow! It's been way too long since I've posted on my blog. I've been knitting cocoons, hammocks, and soon - hats!

I'm also working on painting a background today. I really wanted a nice, rich brown one, so I'm using a huge stretched canvas I had in the basement. We'll see how it turns out. I had all the materials already, so I couldn't resist giving it a shot. Owen is very interested in the "painting" and I hope he'll pose for me so I can show you what I've done. That's a lot to hope for... maybe I'll do a self-portrait instead.

So, so busy. More updates to come. Lots of fun things happening for Maria Sabala Photography! Thanks for keeping in touch and keeping track of me on here! Your support is always appreciated and noticed. :) Keeps me smiling and working harder to improve and come up with new and exciting ways to photograph.

I'm just going to post some pics of one of the new cocoons here today. But please stop by my website - www.MariaSabalaPhotography.com - for LOTS of new pictures to see. All the galleries are updated with new pictures from the past couple months.

I had just a few crazy minutes to snag some shots of 4-week-old Audrey in one of my new cocoons. I think she really enjoyed it!


No comments: